If you find this library useful, cup of coffee would be awesome! You can support further development of the library via Paypal.
What is the LocalizationProvider project?
LocalizationProvider project is Asp.Net Mvc web application localization provider on steriods.
Giving you main following features:
- Database driven localization provider for Asp.Net Mvc applications projects
- Easy resource registrations via code
- Supports hierarchical resource organization (with help of child classes)
- Administration UI for editors to change or add new translations for required languages
What's new in v6?
Please refer to this post to read more about new features in v6.
Source Code Repos
Whole package of libraries is split into multiple git repos (with submodule linkage in between). Below is list of all related repositories:
Getting Started (Asp.Net)
Getting Started (Asp.Net Core)
Working with DbLocalizationProvider
- Localized Resource Types
- Synchronization Process
- MSSQL Storage Configuration
- Working with Resources
- Working with Languages
- Translating System.Enum Types
- Mark Required Fields
- Foreign Resources
- Hidden Resources
- Reference Other Resource
- Cache Event Notifications
- XLIFF Support
- Migrations & Refactorings
Integrating with EPiServer
- For more information about Episerver integration - read here