eSpeak NG Java Editor
This is an eSpeakNG Editor rewritten in Java.
Building espeak-ng (optional)
There library built in this project already, which is located in lib folder. Following is description how to build library from eSpeakNG source files:
(To be sure) install additional packages:
sudo apt-get install libwxgtk3.0 libportaudio2 sox libwxgtk3.0-dev libportaudio-dev
When invoke building of
espeak-ng project add additional
-fPIC flags to compiler, e.g. by compiling in following way:
./autogen.sh CFLAGS='-fPIC' ./configure --prefix=/usr make -B
Clone espeak-ng-jeditor project.
espeak-ng-jeditor projects should be subfolders of common folder!
Compile customized shared library by executing Bash script in
espeak-ng-jeditor project folder:
To rebuild Java classes, run Maven task:
- In IDE: select MainWindow.java class in org.espeakng.jeditor.gui package and run it as Java application.
- In terminal ececute command:
java -cp target/classes org.espeakng.jeditor.gui.MainWindow
- To package editor in single *.jar file, execute command:
mvn clean compile assembly:single
- Then run archive located in
targetfolder, by executing command:
java -jar eSpeakNG-jEditor.jar
(Note that libespeakservice.so file is copied to
../.lib folder from *.jar file for execution.)
This software is licenced under GNU Lesser General Public License
- Figure out proper way to save phoneme data using JNI
- Implement phoneme replay using JNI to espeak-ng API
- Improved coverage of automated unit tests(76.1% Completed)
- Autogenerated *.h file and Java proxy classes using SWIG or similar JNI integration library
- Construct all MainWindow Objects according to Object Oriented Principles
- Implement compile buttons using ESpeak API
- Implement process Lexicon menu correctly