OpenGL Objects Wrapper Library
The OpenGL Objects Wrapper Library (globjects) provides an object oriented C++ interface for OpenGL's programmable pipeline (3.0+). globjects is a cross-platform library licenced under the MIT license.
The documentation is regularly generated and can be found here.
The following dev-libraries and programs need to be provided for correct CMake configuration:
- C++11 compatible compiler (e.g. gcc >=4.7, MSVC >=2013)
- CMake (>=2.8.9, better 2.8.12): http://www.cmake.org/
- OpenGL C++ Bindings (glbinding >=1.0.0): https://github.com/hpicgs/glbinding
- OpenGL Mathematics (GLM >=0.9.4): http://glm.g-truc.net/, https://github.com/g-truc/glm
- Window and Context creation (GLFW 3.0): http://www.glfw.org/ (optional, needed for examples)
If you are contributing to this project, please keep the following notes in mind:
- Add your name and email to the AUTHORS file.
- Follow coding conventions according to google's C++ Style Guide.
- Commits should provide a meaningful message, which uses the imperative, present tense: "change", not "changed" nor "changes", AND start with a capital letter.
- Commits should always refer to an issue: use
fix #xxx, or
- Pull Requests are reviewed by at least one other developer on another platform.
- Use lazy initialization as often as possible for time consuming tasks.
- Member Variables always start with
- Interface or abstract class names always start with Abstract (e.g.,
- Enforce strict include sequence: cpp-related header, std, glm, glbinding, globjects.