What is the CNB7 Project?
The CNB7 Project is a open-source project written in .NET Core
The goal of this project is implement the most common used technologies and share with the technical community the best way to develop a Financial Conciliator with .NET
Give a Star!
If you liked the project or if CNB7 helped you, please give a star ;)
How to use:
- You will need the latest Visual Studio 2017 and the latest .NET Core SDK.
- Please check if you have installed the same runtime version (SDK) described in global.json
- The latest SDK and tools can be downloaded from https://dot.net/core.
Also you can run the CNB7 Project in Visual Studio Code (Windows, Linux or MacOS).
To know more about how to setup your enviroment visit the Microsoft .NET Download Guide
Technologies to implemented:
- NET STANDART 2.0 (Core.Domain)
- ASP.NET Core 2.2 (with .NET Core 2.2)
- ASP.NET MVC Core
- ASP.NET WebApi Core
- ASP.NET Identity Core
- .NET Core Native DI
- NHibernate 5.2.5
- FluentNHibernate 2.1.2
- Npgsql 4.0.7
- EPPlus 18.104.22.168
- Swagger UI
- Full architecture with responsibility separation concerns, SOLID and Clean Code
- Domain Driven Design (Layers and Domain Model Pattern)
- Domain Events
- Domain Notification
- CQRS (Imediate Consistency)
- Event Sourcing
- Unit of Work
- Repository and Generic Repository
About the next versions
Watch our RoadMap to know the new changes
Make a contact! Don't submit PRs for extra features, all new features is coming in V2