LinkedIn people search web parts for SharePoint 2010
This project contains the following SharePoint 2010 web parts:
- LinkedIn People Search Box
- LinkedIn People Search Refinement
- LinkedIn People Search Results
- LinkedIn People Search Statistics
Important: you must use your own LinkedIn API key in order to use web parts. You can register an API key using LinkedIn API Keys Form.
Once you get the required API key, follow these steps:
- Build, package and deploy the sandboxed solution
- In your Search Center site, create a new Publishing Page using the People Search Results page layout
- Delete the out-of-the-box web parts on the page
- Add the LinkedIn People Search Box web part to the Top Zone and set the LinkedIn API Key web part property
- Add the LinkedIn People Search Refinement web part to the Left Zone
- Add the LinkedIn People Search Results web part to the Bottom Zone
- Add the LinkedIn People Search Statistics web part to the Middle Lower Left Zone
- Save the page and start searching!