Travix Front-End Tech Interview Test
For a live preview click here
The aim of the test is to develop a mini-application for managing TODO tasks.
Using your application we must be able to create, modify and delete a task.
A really simple server has been implemented with Express. It offers the minimum of expected functionalities (get the list of tasks, update a task, delete a task, save a task).
However this server is not perfect. It could be improved and tested as well.
So your mission is to develop the front-end from scratch using a famous front-end framework.
We are also expecting from you a usable, responsive UI.
Fork the repository into your account. Once your code is ready open a pull-request on this repository and we will review it.
- React 14+
- Redux or Flux or Frint or whateverelse with a one-way data flow
- SASS or LESS
- Must be responsive
- We have big tasks files for testing the application (very huge)
- unit-tests for the UI
- integration-test (one (or more) just in order to show that you know what is it (: )
- evolution - unit-tests for the server
- dynamic-ui (web-sockets...?)
- using the
made in Travixtechnologies
- ... Impress us !