Curated list of awesome real-time bidding frameworks, libraries, resources and other related RTB things
💰- Paid, ©️- Limited Free 🆓- 100% Free ✊- Open Source
Table of Contents
Set of RTB applications, engines and frameworks
Applications Engines and Frameworks
- Open-SSP - by ATG. Open Source SSP supporting openRTB
- RTBkit - configurable DSP application supports openRTB 2.2 and non openRTB exchanges.
- XRTB - Java 1.8 openRTB bidder application based on RTB4FREE engine.
- rapid-bidder - C++14 Cross-Platform openRTB bidder model-application based on vanilla-rtb.
- RTBkit - configurable Bidder engine supports openRTB 2.2 and non openRTB exchanges.
- RTB4FREE - Java 1.8 bidder engine.
- vanilla-rtb - C++14 Cross-Platform bidder engine.
- blockchains for openRTB - integration of real-time bidding framework vanilla-rtb with blockchains
- openrtb-core by google - Java BidRequest and BidResponse low overhead searlialization classes.
- openrtb2x - Java starter framework to get BidRequest and BidResonse without targeting or budget.
- openrtb by BSM - Go-lang BidRequest and BidResponse serialization without targeting or budget logic.
- RTBkit - C++11 Linux/Unix application framework for DSP and SSP.
- vanilla-rtb - C++14 Cross-Platform application framework for DSP.
- vanilla-rtb extensions - Golang code generators for vanilla-rtb matchers and language extensions (Work in progess).
💰Delivers a fully customizable programmatic ad server stack system as-a-service. Everything needed to control your own programmatic advertising technology
💰– AdServer with full OpenRTB Support for Buyside and Sellside. Become your own private DSP, SSP or AdExchange with AdSpirit Technology.
Blogs, portals, magazines and more
Blogs and Portals
- RTBkit discussion group
- vanilla-rtb chat
- openRTB development group
- openRTB user group
- Ad Ops Insider - educate bidding ad ops professionals and explain the hows and whys of what happens in the trenches in this ever-changing industry.
- Digiday - topics of interest to online creators including publishing, advertising and digital platform industries with an expertise
- Thalamus - is a news aggregator for the media and ad tech industry. This is great if you’re in a job that requires you to stay on top of industry trends
- SmartyAds blog - blog for different advertising technologies and different ways of content monetization
- AdExchanger Talks
- The Digiday Podcast
- AdPipes - The Ad Ops Podcast, no loger updated but some useful content
Online courses, tutorials, screencasts