Twidere updates will almost always be merged, so you can expect the latest features and bug fixes from Twidere in this fork, too!
- Android Material Design
- Custom tabs
- Themes and many design customization options
- Image, GIF and video preview (support for multiple images)
- Image viewer gallery and map viewer
- Twitter Quotes
- Twitter Cards (YouTube, Vine, Soundcloud, GIF,... in-app preview)
- Android Tablet support
- Love Button (Retweet + Favorite in one action)
- Profile banner (header) image support
- Direct messages with conversation style
- Filters (mute unwanted tweets)
- Drafts feature
- Multiple account support
- Pebble notifications
- Search & share GIFs by GIPHY
- Custom OAuth consumer key/secret
- Custom API Proxy (jtapi recommended, gtap and twip o mode works)
- TCP DNS query and custom host mapping to fight against censorship
- Experimental Push Notifications. Documentation and installation guide will follow soon!
- Many many many other configurations to fit your habit
- Free, open source, NO ads, forever!
Do you have more ideas on how to improve the app? Feel free to contribute!
For Twittnuker specific translation, please make a pull request or open an issue!
Open source projects
- Twidere, Copyright 2012-2017 Mariotaku Lee
For a complete list of open source libraries used in this project, see dependencies under
/* * Twittnuker - Twitter client for Android * * Copyright (C) 2013-2017 vanita5 <firstname.lastname@example.org> * * This program incorporates a modified version of Twidere. * Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Mariotaku Lee <email@example.com> * * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or * (at your option) any later version. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the * GNU General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>. */