Expense Manager Using Google Sheets And Appsscript
This is the simple Expense Manager that usages database as Google sheets.
- we can store our Daily expanses in the Google sheets.
Clone / Download the Repository.
Prerequisites & Installing
Copy the sheet by Clicking below Link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MnhtTO7rMuMFDvoPP6HTrU4CRrnQYX8Cv1Nv7eSbESw/copy
Tools > Script EditorThen copy
appscript.gsfile to there.
Publish Your App as web APP
In popup select new Version.
Make sure you have selected settings like below.
publish the script as a web app.
copy url to change the scripts.js files url.
- Google Appscript - Google's Many Google apps, one platform in the cloud
- Boot Strap - the world’s most popular front-end component library.
Please make saperate branch OR for Issue use appropriate Labels.
Contribution always Welcom.:blush:
- Ronak Vanpariya - Initial work - Vanpariyar
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- I have seen Lots of Project from Amit Agrawal(Labnol), Crazy Codders Club that using the Appscript.
- so i am inspired to create the project for the People Who has no access to server.