Readme.org — helm extensions for delicious bookmarks
– Filename: helm-delicious.el – Description: – Author: Thierry Volpiatto <firstname.lastname@example.org> – Maintainer: Joe Bloggs <email@example.com> – Copyright (C) 2008, 2009 Thierry Volpiatto, all rights reserved – Version: 1.0 – Last-Updated: 06/06/2013 03:00:00 – URL: https://github.com/vapniks/helm-delicious – Keywords: – Compatibility: Gnus Emacs 24.3
Features that might be required by this library: `helm’ `xml’
Helm interface for Delicious bookmarks. This code uses curl and wget. You need to install `helm’ also.
M-x helm-delicious That should create a “~/.delicious-cache” file. (you can set that to another value with `helm-c-delicious-cache-file’) You can also add `helm-c-source-delicious-tv’ to the `helm-sources’.
- Make sure you have a delicious account first: http://delicious.com/
- Store the username and password, either in your emacs .init file in the variables
`helm-delicious-user’ and `helm-delicious-password’ or in your auth-sources file (usually ~/.authinfo or ~/.netrc,
see the auth-sources variable) with a line like this:
machine api.del.icio.us:443 port https login xxxxx password xxxxx
- If you have marmalade-repo.org, this helm-delicious is part of the emacs packages you can install. Just type M-x package-install helm-delicious marmalade
- Otherwise download the library from here, and put it in a directory in the emacs load path, like ~/.emacs.d
- Add (require ‘helm-delicious) in your ~/.emacs file