Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a memory leak in the C bindings, which caused memory to slowly trickle with every SQL operation executed by the driver. Updating is highly recommended.
Thanks to @kzaher for the fix.
- Compatible with Node 2.0 and Fluent 2.0!
- Added support for LISTEN and NOTIFY (thanks @johnbona!)
- Improved error messaging
- Added support for Date types
- Added support for master and read replicas. (
initparameter changed from
- Moved all methods from
Databaseto be a simple class containing all the information to connect to a database.
PostgreSQLErrorand replaced all uses of
- Created method for performing multiple queries in one transaction, using a specific isolation level.
- Added option to the
listenfunction to stop listening.
- Prevented the
listenfunction from crashing with a fatal error. Now an error is returned instead.
- Refactored all binding code into a similar structure as Vapor MySQL.
- Implemented handling of
Date, instead of parsing the date into a string.
- Added unit tests for the new date type parsing.
- Support for LISTEN and NOTIFY (thanks @johnbona!)
- Add Error class for better error messaging.
- Add Context class with
- Rename connection parameter from
hostname. This allows for supporting master and read replica in PostgreSQL Driver.
- Move all connection tests into the ConnectionTests file.