Ovoplayer is a free multi-platform music manager and player.
Windows installer and Debian packages are avalaible here
- Play music Support for MP3, FLAC, OGG audio files with all supported audio engine. Also support WMA and APE in most common engines.
- Playlists Read the most used playlist format: M3U, ASX, PLS, XSPF, BSPL, WPL
- Music collection handling Handle large collection of thousands of songs. Fast and simple searching. Organize songs based on artist, album, genre, year, etc.
- Cross platform Run on Linux and Windows (still working on OS X version). Installer avalaible for Windows and Debian based Linux distro.
- Multiple Audio Engine support Ovoplayer can use DirectShow, MediaFoundation VLC, XINE, BASS, Mplayer, GStreamer, libMPV. Works "out-of-the box" on Windows and most Linux distro.
- Android remote control - Almost working
- Mac OSX port -
working onDelayed, no Mac to work on …
- Streaming - Delayed
- Equalizer - DONE
To build Ovoplayer from sources you will need:
- Free Pascal 3.0.4 (last stable fixes branch) or above
- Lazarus 2.0 (current release candidate) or above