A home automation client for my dorm using a Spark Core, the Particle Cloud SDK, Android and Firebase.
Status: Under development
Basic interaction between the Spark Core and Android client Firebase integration to restore Core's state, or fetch the state on multiple clients Ability to restore the state of the pins when the Core loses power
- Events that get triggered based on device location
- XMPP server scripts for pushing alerts to devices
Ability to control common applicances
- Background service for location awareness
- Widget for quicker access
Script to dump on the Spark Core
- Spark Core's circuit
- Create a Credentials class in ~/com/vathsav/lynk/utils containing credentials to your Particle account.
public static String particleEmail = "firstname.lastname@example.org"; public static String particlePassword = "your_password";
- Set the backend up. Refer Add Firebase to your app.
Copyright 2016 Vathsav Harikrishnan
Licensed under the GPLv3: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html