Popular Clicks Extended - a YOURLS plugin
Plugin for YOURLS 1.7.x.
- Plugin URI: github.com/vaughany/yourls-popular-links-extended
- Description: A YOURLS plugin showing the most popular clicks for given time periods.
- Version: 0.2
- Release date: 2015-12-30
- Author: Paul Vaughan
- Author URI: github.com/vaughany
This plugin shows you which short links get clicked the most. It can do 'last n minutes' type reports (e.g. last 5 minutes, last hour, last 24 hours etc) as well as 'blocks of time' reports (e.g. today, yesterday, this week, this month etc). It is inspired by the popular clicks plugin (and others) and improves on their work substantially.
/user/plugins, create a new folder named
- Drop these files in that directory.
- Go to the Manage Plugins page (e.g.
http://sho.rt/admin/plugins.php) and activate the plugin.
- Under the Manage Plugins link should be a new link called
Popular Clicks Extended.
- Have fun!
Uses YOURLS' license, aka "Do whatever the hell you want with it". I borrowed code from others which had no licence so I can't claim this whole plugin as my own work, but the lion's share of it is.
If you know what you're doing you can add and amend this plugin, but some changes will be easier than others. If you make substantial improvements, let me know.
Bugs and Features
I'm always keen to add new features, improve performance and squash bugs, so if you do any of these things, let me know. Fork the project, make your changes and send me a pull request. If you find a bug but aren't a coder yourself, open an issue and give me as much detail as possible about the problem:
- What you did
- What you expected to happen
- What actually happened
- Steps to reproduce
- 2015-12-30, v0.2: Accounted for GMT offset and changed longurl to title on admin page for easier reference
- 2015-01-19, v0.1.1: Minutely changed the wording to work out the current and previous weeks, fixing a minor bug.
- 2014-07-16, v0.1: First version I'd consider fit for release.
I hope you find this plugin useful.