Open Assistant is an evolving open source artificial intelligence agent able to interact in basic conversation and automate an increasing number of tasks.
- Arch Linux or Ubuntu Linux (Testing Soon on macOS)
- Python 3.5
- PocketSphinx 5PreAlpha
- GStreamer-1.0 Base Plugins
- aplay - console audio player
- plaympeg - console mp3 player
- projectm - visualizations responsive to sound
- wmctrl - window manager control. opening, closing, resize, switch windows.
- xdotool - command line x automation tool
- xvkbd - virtual keyboard for x
Running Open Assistant
- Download and unpack the latest
run.shto configure desired variables, then save.
$chmod +x ./run.sh
./run.sh -c -H20 -m0 -M mind/boot. Global variables will be set and
$MINDDIR/conf/commands.jsonhas changed and your machine is online, a new dictionary and language model will be created via the Sphinx Knowledge Base Tool.
- Say Launch Open Assistant to enable operating system control commands such as Maximize Window and Fullscreen. Say Launch Stella to initiate a dialogue with her mind. To have Stella quit say Goodbye Stella. Say Close Open Assistant to quit operating system command recognition.
- To change assistant commands and language, edit
conf/commands.json. Exit and relaunch
Open Assistant Fork
Open Assistant fork for Crux System: https://github.com/s1lvino/c9-ports/tree/master/openassistant