Repo with docker base images that can be used as a starting point for work.
A docker image built from a Python 3.7 Alpine base along with pyodbc and its dependencies to connect to an SQL Server Instance.
- The image has a footprint of about 275MB. We should be able to optimize it further for a smaller footprint
- If you're not familiar with Docker, here's what you'll need to do to use the test file
- Make sure your connection string is accurate
- Copy the file into a container based off the image
- From within the container, run the file
- Alternately you could use a docker-compose file to automate the steps above