Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Tinymoe is an English-like programming language. But Tinymoe does not contain the NLP (Natural Language Processing) technology, it is a real programming language, in which the code looks like an English paper.
Tinymoe is design for DSL (Domain Specific Language) building and embedding, and for 3 kinds of users working together:
- Host: Like VBA in Office, you can embed a script language with well designed libraries into your application.
- DSL Builder: You can design a library to turn Tinymoe into a specific language for your domain.
- DSL User: Use the library from DSL Builders to write your application, e.g. workflow, game AI logic/story, scheduled job.
This tutorial contains the following sections:
- ? Run a Tinymoe Program (will be finished after a host program is built)
- Hello, world!
- Values, Symbols and Variables
- Expressions and Statements
- Manipulating Arrays
- Phrases, Sentences and Blocks
- Manipulating Functions
- Types and Multiple Dispatching
- Invoking External Function
- State and Continuation
- ? Standard Library: If Else
- ? Standard Library: Trap
- ? Standard Library: Looping
- ? Standard Library: Exception Handling
- ? Standard Library: Named Block
- ? Standard Library: Coroutine
- ? Standard Library: MISC
- ? Walking through: Calculating Shapes
- ? Walking through: Unit Test
- ? Walking through: Yield Return