Bunch text chcange sketch plugin
Here is a little plugin for changing several text layers at once.
Here is how it works:
- Select several layers
- Hit alt+cmd+k (you can change shortcut in System Preferences)
- Set new value and hit enter
• If all selected layers already have same value you can edit it from a placeholder.
• If you select group plugin would change every text layer in it.
• The plugin makes no effect on symbols.
• If you like to prevent some layer in a group from changing value make sure its name starting with the minus (' - '). The plugin would ignore such layers both when calculating placeholder value and changing values.
How to install
Download and double-click on TextChanger.sketchplugin
Install via Runner
I hope you'll find it helpful, have a nice day!
In Sketch 48 cmd+shift+k shortcut is assigned to Change Color Profile, so i've changed shortcut to alt+cmd+k. You still can rearrange shortcuts as you prefer in System Preferences