This is the sixth alpha release of
- Remote package repositories that can download over HTTP(S) !!
- More how-tos and tutorials.
- Removed "catalog" and "local repository" in favor of using package repositories
- Various bugfixes and tweaks
Visit dds.pizza for more information.
This is the fifth alpha release of
ddsnow using Gzipped Tar files as a source distribution and packaging format.
- Toolchains can now specify whether they want the debug version of the runtime/standard library, and whether they want to link against it statically.
- Toolchains can now specify that the build should emit debug information separate from the main build outputs, aka "split debug info."
dds compile-filesubcommand will compile an individual source file.
- Various other tweaks and fixes. Visit dds.pizza for more information.
This is the fourth
dds alpha release. The following main changes have occurred:
ddsnow ships with a set of packages already available do download via the catalogue. These catalogue entries are the "initial" catalogue.
- Support for the old key-value-pair file format has been removed.
git cloneruns in parallel for faster dependency acquisition.
This is the third alpha release. The following changes have occurred since alpha 2:
ddsno longer uses libman-style config inputs. Instead, it uses JSON5 for its package, library, and dependency manifest files. These can appear using a
.jsonfile extension. Refer to the documentation for more information.
- A user-local default toolchain file can be provided so that one does not need to be added to every project.
- Fixed compiling with a
gccbinary that is actually Clang (on macOS).
-lstdc++fsis no longer passed implicitly as a default link option.
- Documentation has been written about how to build
- Documentation has been written for integrating
ddspackages into CMake projects.
- Documentation has been written describing the default toolchain options.
ddsnow detects whether output is a TTY and conditionally passes
- Relative paths with
ddsto generate incorrect
-Iinclude-path search flags. This has been fixed in latest
Initial - alpha 2
This is alpha 2 of the initial release of
dds. This is the first version that is "ready for public consumption."
0.0.1 - The Beginning
This is the first "release," and the first version that could be considered "useful." Nevertheless: This is still extremely new, and not ready for widespread use.
These binaries are the prerelease bootstrap phase-4 binaries. They are only used as part of CI and development, and should not be used otherwise.
These binaries are the prerelease bootstrap phase-3 binaries. They are only used as part of CI and development, and should not be used otherwise.
These binaries are the prerelease bootstrap phase-2 binaries. They are only used as part of CI and development, and should not be used otherwise.