Keep in mind that the list is very mature by now, so the bar of getting something accepted is high. Only submit something unique and generally useful.
- If you just created something, wait at least 30 days before submitting to give it some time to mature and ensure it's not just a publish-and-forget type of project
- Actively maintained:
- Regular, recent commits
- Or, for finished projects, issues and pull requests are responded to
- Ensure your work follows general quality rules (look at Writing Shards tutorial if this is a Crystal shard)
- Your shard must have periodical (e.g. daily or weekly) builds set up on a publicly accessible CI against latest stable Crystal (nightly is optional)
List quality rules
- List items are sorted alphabetically
- Descriptions are clear and concise. For example, excessive information like "... for Crystal programming language" is omitted, because it is implied
- No duplicates
- No unnecessary empty lines and trailing spaces
Most of this rules are guaranteed by automatic specs (
crystal spec). Be sure specs pass before creating a PR.