Implements the Tool Developer Guide
Build the docker image
docker build . -t ameba/codacy
Run on a project
docker run -it -v $srcDir:/src ameba/codacy
shards install crystal src/generate.cr
Run regular unit tests:
Run Codacy Plugin Tests against the docker image:
# In codacy-ameba docker build . -t ameba/codacy:latest # in codacy-plugins-test sbt "runMain codacy.plugins.DockerTest all ameba/codacy:latest"
- Crystal version should be updated in
Dockerfilefile (version of the image).
- Ameba version should be updated in
What is Codacy
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
- Fork it (https://github.com/your-github-user/codacy-ameba/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Vitalii Elenhaupt - creator and maintainer