This Eclipse plugin adds a entry in the Export Wizard (File → Export → General) to export images from GEF based editor diagrams.
The imageexport.svg plugin depends on the the Batik library, it is installed automatically (since version 0.1.3), if required.
An update site is provided to the install the imageexport plugin. Follow these steps for easy installation:
- Open Instal New Software dialog (Help → Install New Software...)
- Add a new update site
- Fill in any name (eg ImageExport)
- Fill http://veger.github.com/eclipse-gef-imageexport in the location field
- Select the newly created location
- Select at least Eclipse GEF ImageExport Plugin and eventually other plugin to get additional image formats
- Finish the installation by clicking Next a couple of times (and accepting the license)
To export a GEF diagram:
- Make sure that a GEF based editor is active
- Open File → Export → General → ImageExport
- Choose a filetype from the available image types (note: depending on the installed ImageExport plugins more type might be available)
- Choose a location to save the image
- Click Finish
To add new formats
- Create a new plugin
- In the plugin.xml editor add a nl.utwente.ce.imageexport.exportFormatProvider extension
- Add a new image_format and fill in the required fields
- The provided class should implement the IImageFormatProvider interface.
If you have added a new image format or improved one of the existing plugins, let me know and I am happy to add the improvements to this repository.
The ImageExport plugins are licensed under GPL v3. See LICENSE file for more information.