_o< ~ DuckHunt game for supybot ~ >o_/
How to play
- Use the "start" command to start a game.
- The bot will randomly launch ducks. Whenever a duck is launched, the first person to use the "bang" command wins a point.
- Using the "bang" command when there is no duck launched costs a point.
- If a player shoots all the ducks during a hunt, it's a perfect! This player gets extra bonus points.
- The best scores for a channel are recorded and can be displayed with the "listscores" command.
- The quickest and longest shoots are also recorded and can be displayed with the "listtimes" command.
- The "launched" command tells if there is currently a duck to shoot.
How to install
Just place the DuckHunt plugin in the plugins directory of your supybot installation and load the module.
How to configure
Several per-channel configuration variables are available (look at the "channel" command to learn more on how to configure per-channel configuration variables):
- autoRestart: Does a new hunt automatically start when the previous one is over?
- ducks: Number of ducks during a hunt?
- minthrottle: The minimum amount of time before a new duck may be launched (in seconds)
- maxthrottle: The maximum amount of time before a new duck may be launched (in seconds)
- reloadTime: The time it takes to reload your rifle once you have shot (in seconds)
- kickMode: If someone shoots when there is no duck, should he be kicked from the channel? (this requires the bot to be op on the channel)
- autoFriday: Do we need to automatically launch more ducks on friday?
- missProbability: The probability to miss the duck
Get latest version at : https://github.com/veggiematts/supybot-duckhunt