Get your local TYPO3 CMS 8.7.x LTS box
Virtualbox installed (tested with Version > 5.1.22 ) https://www.virtualbox.org/
Vagrant is installed (teseted with Version > 1.9.0 ) https://www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html
On Windows it is recomended to download and install NFS Support for Vagrant (Tested with windows 7 and Windows 10) If not you need to change NFS option in vagrant configuration and have to expect a slow experience with NFS the box will run with TYPO3 10 to 20 times faster !
Downlaoad this repostory or clone it with git:
git clone email@example.com:velletti/ansible_vagrant_box.git yourbox
-> will create a folder called "yourbox"
use any text editor / to repalce the String "XXXBOXXXX" with the wanted BOX Name. f.e. "yourbox"
Change TYPO3 version from 8.7.6 to the latest LTS Version f.e. 8.7.9
Result will be: a local webserver you can launch yourbox.local including:
- nginx server
- php7.1 with all needed extensons for TYPO3
- mysql server with database "yourbox"
- TYPO3 CMS downlaoded and ready to install
- mailhug for e-Mail testing
- it may not exist a virtualbox called "yourbox.vb"
- you will need to add one line to your local /etc/host file:
cd yourbox vagrant up
thats all .. !