- Enable and disable lights, light groups and scenes.
- Modify groups and scenes.
- Manage brightness, colour and view individual light statuses.
- Bridge configuration information.
Clone this repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/venoras/Huecord
pip3 install -r requirements.txtto install all dependencies.
config.example.pywith the relevant parameters, and rename it to
Go to Discord Developers and create a New Application. Navigate to Bot, and click Add Bot. Paste the token into the configuration file.
To find your Discord User ID, right click your profile and click Copy ID. Developer Mode must be enabled in
Settings -> Appearance. Paste this ID into
owner_idin the configuration file.
To find your Hue Bridge IP, click here and copy the
Internal IP Addressvalue.
To run the bot, use
python3 launcher.py. If it is your first time running the bot, ensure you have pushed the sync button on your Hue Bridge prior to launching it.
- If you'd like the commands to be executable by any user, modify