Vendus SDK for PHP
By using this API, users can easily integrate third party software with Vendus.
Sign up for a Vendus account
Before starting, please signup for a Vendus account, if you haven't already, and retrieve your API KEY.
- Curl installed
- PHP 5.4 or greater with curl and openssl enabled
- Composer (optional)
Additional requirements for Windows
If you get errors like "SSL certificate error: unable to get local issuer certificate", you should follow these steps:
- Download bundle certificate: https://curl.haxx.se/ca/cacert.pem.
- Copy cacert.pem to a local folder - eg: c:\wamp\
- Open your php.ini and add the following lines at the end
- If your are using Wamp, besides editing the php.ini acessible through the system tray, you also have to edit the file located at c:\wamp\bin\php\phpX.x.x\
- Restart all services.
Install the SDK
Using Composer is the recommended way to install the Vendus SDK for PHP.
Run this command:
composer require vendus/vendus-sdk-php
Using the SDK
The best way to become familiar with how to use the SDK is to read the Documentation.
We also have some Examples that may help you become familiar with all the concepts.
Basically, you instantiate
Vendus\Api and then, while specifying an endpoind, you issue one of the methods available:
A basic example on how to get a list of documents:
<?php require 'vendor/autoload.php'; $vendus = new Vendus\Api('YOUR_API_KEY'); $documents = $vendus->documents->list(); ?>
If you encounter a bug with
vendus-sdk-php we would like to hear about it.
Search the existing issues and try to make sure your problem doesn’t already exist before opening a new issue.