InterVA4 R replicate package
This is an R package replicating InterVA-4 software. For stable version of the package please visit http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/InterVA4/index.html
If you have any questions regarding this package, or have concerns/find bugs/have new ideas in better implementations to share, please contact Richard Li at email@example.com.
- Added CSMF.interVA4() function for CSMF calculation as suggested in InterVA4 software.
- Renamed the function Population.summary() into CSMF() as to make the name consistent with CSMF.interVA4().
- Fixed problems with outputting all deaths (including those with key information missing, e.g., missing sex, age, or has no symptoms) to file.
- Added finer control over which of the two bugs in InterVA-4.02 to replicate.
- Fixed non-replicate version of InterVA, stop dropping off smaller probabilities.
- Add new features to Population.summary, now CSMF could be calculated with either top K causes or InterVA top 3 causes.
- Make the code runnable as long as the order of symptom is correct.
- Output warnings for different column names.
- enable group code of COD in the output file.
- add noplot option to Population.summary.