This repository serves as a model for others to start using EMake to kick off tests on a service like Travis CI.
- This is the Travis CI configuration file. Refer to
its documentation for more information there, but
note that we can test on multiple versions of Emacs
- This file handles retrieving the
emake.elscripts as well as calling EMake to perform various tasks. See the file for details.
- This is an example project file.
- This is an example test file using the Buttercup behavior-driven testing framework available on MELPA.
- This is an example test file using the ERT unit testing framework available in Emacs.
Normally, I would’ve included
test-buttercup.el in the
directory, but the
describe macro Buttercup defines is not defined
during ERT-based testing and will cause that script to fail. ERT and
Buttercup won’t normally be used together, but it is possible. Refer
to the EMake documentation if you want to do this.