A low-overhead monitoring web dashboard for a GNU/Linux machine. Simply drop-in the app and go!
- A beautiful web-based dashboard for monitoring server info
- Live, on-demand monitoring of RAM, Load, Uptime, Disk Allocation, Users and many more system stats
- Drop-in install for servers with Apache2/nginx + PHP
- Click and drag to re-arrange widgets
- Support for wide range of linux server flavors (See Support section)
- Make sure you have
php5-jsoninstalled and enabled
- Download the zip/repo/package
- Place it in
/var/www/(for Apache); For nginx setup, see this gist by @sergeifilippov
- Optional: Secure access to the page via
.htaccessor method of your choice
Please note: If you would like to limit access to the webpage, please add
.htaccess or other security measure.
The information listed here is currently limited and will expand shortly.
- Debian 6, 7
- Ubuntu 11.04+
- Linux Mint 16+
- Apache 2
- PHP 5
- Modern browsers