Unit Test for Vert.x
Async polyglot unit testing for Vert.x.
- find a way to configure junit runner timeout
- when asserting
- check the same context is used when running with a context (configurable)
- ensure that any assert is done before the completion of a test, at the moment we are doing that but only in the case of failure
- provide subtest programming model (i.e add a tests in a test)
- consider making TestResult an @DataObject instead
- add closeable resource to register for automatic cleanup or do something like this
- see how to extend state sharing to non json / non basic
- handle reporter/formatter failures
- same name test replaces previous ?
- json stream reporter
- tap http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Anything_Protocol