Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2-portable.exe 19.4 MB
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2-portable.exe.sig 543 Bytes
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2-setup.exe 13.6 MB
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2-setup.exe.sig 543 Bytes
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2.dmg 19.8 MB
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2.dmg.sig 543 Bytes
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2.exe 19.4 MB
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2.exe.sig 543 Bytes
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2.tar.gz 2.68 MB
- electrum-vtc-3.1.2.tar.gz.sig 543 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release rebases Electrum-VTC to upstream Electrum 3.1.2. Primarily it upgrades Python to v3, Qt to v5 and enables bech32
vtc1 prefixed segwit addresses in the wallet.
Currently the MacOS version requires at least 10.13 (High Sierra).
Thank you to pknight007 for his work on this!
Remember to backup your wallet before upgrading.
The binaries are signed with my PGP key.