Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Included Russian Translation
- First release signed with EV Code Signing Certificate.
- Now includes German translation
- Added code to save any runtime panics to the log file as well for debugging
- Fixes problem with the detection of the GeForce 16 series
- Adds new translations:
Adds new translations to Portuguese, Italian, Polish and Japanese!
This is the first beta release of the One-Click Miner vNext. Since the last alpha 28 there were a number of improvements:
- Additional language translations (Croatian, Swedish, Slovenian)
- Now checks for updates periodically (Issue #29)
- Now checks if OCM is running on start up (Issue #27)
- Added installed AMD/NVidia drivers as prerequisites for Linux (Issue #24)
- Added check to see if lyclMiner doesn't crash when configuring it (Issue #26)
From here on in, we're still looking for feedback, but will save all non-critical improvements and suggestions for a future version. Bugs and/or crashes will still be fixed trying to make this a final v1.0
- Now supports CCMiner under Linux
- Now multi-language. Initially English, Dutch, Spanish. Want to translate? See here! - Will use the language of your operating system by default.
- Vertcoin-OCM automatically installs required Visual C++ Redistributable now (#4)
- OCM marked outputs as spent even if the transaction failed to send
- OCM now sends mining outputs in multiple transactions if the amount of mining outputs in the wallet is too high
- Underlying UI framework (Wails) updated to version 0.17
- The mining status page is now cached and not destroyed/recreated, fixing UI glitches and issue #22
- The "wallet" tab is marked as active when you're on the welcome page after "Stop mining"
- Fixed race condition in lyclMiner caused by the process ran for generating the config file being monitored by the new monitoring function
- Detects the availability of updated releases and shows a gentle "Update available" notice in footer. Clicking that will show you the latest release notes and a link to the download page. (#15)
- Adds a setting for automatically starting the OCM when you log in (#20)