Software for the BlackLED controller
Code for the Teensy 3.1/3.2 running the BlackLED controller. Compatible with Arduino IDE.
The code in this repository is available under the MIT License.
- Install Arduino (1.8.1)
Install Teensyduino (1.35)
Install ArtNode lib
Install modified OctoWS2811 lib
Install modified Ethernet lib
Open Arduino IDE
Tools -> Board
Tools -> CPU speedselect and 120 MHz optimized speed (overclock)
The host computer has to be on the 2.x.x.x network (for example 188.8.131.52), and the subnet must be 255.0.0.0.
The nodes get an calculated IP address from the MAC address accordingly to ArtNet 3 specifications in the 2.x.x.x space.
- teensy 3.1/3.2 with WIZ820io
at over 18 DMX universes it will begin to drop packages
- remove FastLED option
- test with new Ethernet lib
- test with Arduino 1.8.1 IDE
- No OpPoll for 20 sec. will result in blackout
- LED chip selection through defines
- currently supports ws28 types and LPD8806
- Set number of leds through defines and auto fit to DMX size
- Set number of outputs through defines
- Octows2811 now external lib