Cachecoin official development tree
Cachecoin is a hybrid Scrypt-Jane-Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Node. It was originally developed by kalgecin and taken over by vertoe due to a lack of time to spend on this project by kal.
Note: The user kalgecin on bitcointalk was compromized but he is still active here on github and has write access to this repository.
Note: vertoe is in no way related or associated with Fibonacci. Jasin Lee is officially an idiot and can't damage this project.
- Scrypt-Jane-based coin
- No ASIC miners
- Difficulty adjustment every block.
- Difficulty Adjustment algorithm: Logarithmic
- Block Maturity: 520 Confirms
- Transaction Maturity: 6 Confirmations
- Maximum of ~2 Billion coins per transaction.
- RPCPort: 2224
- Network Port: 2225
- Uses Scrypt-Kal Proof-of-Work chacha20/8 (N,1,1) hashing algorithm.
- N increases over time to increase memory requirements.
- 15 minute Proof-of-Work block targets.
- The Proof-of-Work subsidy decreases as difficulty increases.
- Maximum Proof-of-Work reward is 100 coins.
- Active Proof-of-Stake mining.
- Coins per annum 10% maximum.
- Coin age to stake: 7 days.
- Generating coins while providing a full node service.
- To be released, details soon (tm).
Try to reach vertoe over at bitcointalk.org.
Here is the current [ANN] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021193.0
Report issues here: https://github.com/vertoe/cachecoin/issues
The old compromized [ANN]-Thread by kalgecin is this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.0