🐳 📰 DockerPress
Fast Wordpress environment based on Docker.
WARNING: This tool is under development. Use at your own risk.
Table of contents
- Environment variables
- Known issues
If you meet all the requirements, you can use this quickstart script.
It clones the repo, enter in it, runs the setup script, and then opens http://localhost.
$ curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/verzola/dockerpress/master/bin/quickstart | bash
# clone repo $ git clone https://github.com/verzola/dockerpress.git # enter in directory $ cd dockerpress # run setup script $ ./bin/setup Wait a few seconds and open http://localhost to setup Wordpress. Open http://localhost # after initial setup, run this command to start the containers $ ./bin/start
If you need to edit the default config, edit .env file.
WP_DB_HOST=mysql WP_DB_NAME=dockerpress WP_TABLE_PREFIX=wp_ WP_DB_USER=root WP_DB_PASSWORD=changeme WP_AUTH_KEY=dev WP_SECURE_AUTH_KEY=dev WP_LOGGED_IN_KEY=dev WP_NONCE_KEY=dev WP_AUTH_SALT=dev WP_SECURE_AUTH_SALT=dev WP_LOGGED_IN_SALT=dev WP_NONCE_SALT=dev WP_DEBUG=1 NGINX_VERSION=1.17-alpine MYSQL_VERSION=8.0 MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=changeme MYSQL_USER=root MYSQL_PASSWORD=changeme MYSQL_DATABASE=dockerpress
These helpers run things inside containers, so you don't have to install anything besides Docker on your machine
- ./bin/composer -> wrapper for composer inside docker
- ./bin/dump -> create a database dump in
- ./bin/logs -> show services logs
- ./bin/mailhog -> start mailhog service
- ./bin/mysql -> wrapper for mysql inside docker
- ./bin/reset -> delete everything and start again
- ./bin/setup -> setup dockerpress and starts up containers
- ./bin/start -> start containers
- ./bin/stop-> start up
- ./bin/wp -> wrapper for wp-cli
Plugins can be added on
composer.json. Use WPackagist
- Run ./bin/mailhog
- Send an e-mail
- Access http://localhost:8025
Contribuitions are welcome. If you find any problem or have a suggestion, please open an issue