This application written on NodeWebkit with ReactJS.
It works only with Yii2 advanced templates (I`ll fix this)
NodeWebkit - http://nwjs.io/
- Create table structure in phpmyadmin`s style
- Generate migration for Yii2
- Run command (migrate/up, gii/model, gii/crud) in project folder
- Create projects from sandstorm (in develop)
- Set html templates and assets to project (in develop)
- Apply html-templates to views in controllers (in develop)
Install and run
git clone https://github.com/vesnateam/sandstorm.git cd sandstorm npm install nw ./
First of all you need set
Path to projects in settings section.
It path to your yii2 projects directory (app find
yii executables in this folder).
Next select you project in
And build you own sandcastles!
git clone https://github.com/vesnateam/sandstorm.git cd sandstorm npm install npm start & nw ./
watchify command (watchify react/app.js -o react/bundle.js -v) transform react source code to bundle.js
You can set
"toolbar": false in
package.json and rerun application for work with DevTools.