The goal of the E-additives project is to implement a web platform that will provide detailed information about food additives.
build/ - A place where distributable project contents will be generated. This folder must be empty!
css/ - CSS styles files.
fonts/ - Fonts required by the project.
img/ - All images go here.
nls/- Contains web app locales.
plugins- Plugins for vendor libraries.
partials/ - Mustache HTML templates.
tests/ - QUnit based tests.
build.sh script to build the project. The ready to deploy files will be located in the
To clean the
build folder run
Create a copy of
config.js in the
js/ subfolder. Set the server url and API key properties.
Configure test Apache server
Configure Apache server on local machine for tests. Open your Apache Virtual Hosts configurations, e.g.
/etc/httpd/conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf, and add the following:
Alias /ead.web /path-to-project/e-additives.web <Directory /path-to-project/e-additives.web> Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews -Indexes AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
If your are under Windows you can also use XAMPP.
Open Source Libraries
The following open source libraries are used:
- Bootstrap - Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Sammy.js - A small web framework.
- Mustache - Logic-less templates.
- FooTable - jQuery plugin to make HTML tables responsive.
- jQuery Storage API - jQuery Storage API is a plugin that simplify access to storages.
Under AGPL license.