Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: Latest interim build can be downloaded from AppVayor page.
In the last commit, I have setup the Appvayor auto-build script for the Windows WTL binary. If want to try up-to-date vgmtrans, but you don't want to install the development tools for some reasons, you should check it out. (I totally forgot how to use Appvayor in this half year!)
- SNES: Added drumkit/percussion support to the AkaoSnes format. (ElectronBlast)
- SNES/NinSnes: Add scan pattern for Data East games (loveemu)
- NDS: Name PGM instruments (magcius)
- MusicPlayer: Don't crash on invalid patches (magcius)
- Make the Open dialog be an Open dialog (magcius)
I love Fillmoa. Therefore I added a new code for it.
- NinSnesFormat: Added Quintet games, such as ActRaiser, Soul Blader, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, etc.
This is a small maintenance release.
- Add Tamsoft's PS2 sequence and instrument format
- NOTE: You need to rename the extension of PS2 TVB file to TVB2 before loading the file, otherwise it won't work well.
- Choro Q HG2 (Road Trip) - Tunnel Race (MIDI+SF2)
- Many internal changes for new Qt version
- Fix Soundfont initialAttenuation (region volume)
- RareSnesInstr: Workaround for wrong tuning of duplicated instrument
- Fix Visual Studio 2015 build errors
This is a small bugfix release.
Internally, it has been changed very much, because we have added new Qt port. However, this release package contains only the traditional WTL version.
- HeartBeatPS1Seq: Add file header (for future instrument format support)
- Fixed volume scale conversion for centered sound (regression in the previous release)
- Fixed wrong index in SF2 chunk and put reverbEffectsSend back
This update brings new instrument formats and performance improvement.
- Add Chunsoft's instrument format
- Add Compile's instrument format
- Add Namco's instrument format
- Add Prism Kikaku's instrument format
- Improved accuracy of SNES Chunsoft's sequence format
- Improved accuracy of SNES Intelligent Systems games (say, Fire Emblem)
- Added song index search to SNES Hudson's sequence format (effective to Super Bomberman 2)
- Applied linear amplitude scale to volume slider events
- Changed release time of several SNES instrument formats
- Fixed wrong infinite loop detection on MIDI conversion #32
- This update also increases loading speed
- Fixed SysEx message (removed duplicated trailing 0xf7)
- Fixed file export error caused by filename-unsafe character within VGMFile name
- Fixed N-SPC reversed panning
- Fixed initial tempo of SNES Compile's sequence format
- Fixed memory leak in PS1 TriAce's sequence format parser
- Fixed long loading of hex view (Changed GetItemFromOffset not to search everything for empty offset)
- Remove reverbEffectsSend from sf2 pgen chunk
This update is small, but it can drastically improve startup time.
- Added Prism Kikaku's sequence format (Dual Orb 2 for example)
- Improved pan accuracy of Konami's SNES sequence
- Added scan pattern for International Superstar Soccer Deluxe and NBA Give 'n Go
- Windows: Improved startup time by optimizing DirectMusic port enumeration
- Fixed Xenogears ADSR loading and DLS/SF2 export
- Fixed Dewprism instrument loading
- Fixed Super Tetris 2 & Bombliss scanning
Significant update to N-SPC and its derived formats.
- Add Pandora Box's instrument format
- Significant update to N-SPC and its derived formats (earliest Konami games for example). It is much more secure and accurate.
- More simple and accurate ADSR conversion for SNES games
- Minor MIDI event additions
- Fixed random crash on VGMSeq loading (2015-02-23)
- Fixed note length of N-SPC
- Fixed instrument tuning of Nintendo, Capcom and Heart Beat's SNES format, slightly
- Fixed initial tempo and sustain level of Pandora Box's sequence format
- Windows: Fix SysEx handling on playback, and UI deadlock issue on fast song switching
This is a bugfix release (see previous release), with some new formats.
- Graphic Research's SNES sequence and instrument format (.spc)
- Namco's SNES sequence format (.spc)
- Wagyan Paradise for example
- Pandora Box's SNES sequence format (.spc)
- Gakkou de atta Kowai Hanashi for example
- Fixed crash issue of non-SNES formats
- Fixed Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius intrument
Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Release! Happy New Formats!
- IMPOTANT: It crashes when loading non-SNES format. Use the latest version instead.
- Heartbeat's SNES sequence and instrument format used in SNES Dragon Quest VI and III (.spc)
- Mint's (Akihiko Mori's) SNES sequence and instrument format (.spc)
- Various Konami's SNES sequence and instrument format (.spc)
- Chunsoft's SNES sequence format (.spc)
- Fixed tied note of SNES Konami's sequence, etc. etc.