- Xcode 11
- Android Studio 3.4
- Android NDK 20 (Comes with Android Studio as downloadable package).
- Ruby 2.5 (Comes with macOS)
Make sure that file
Android/local.propertieshas proper paths (usually paths already set by
- sdk.dir - Path to Android SDK (by default similar to: /Users/user/Library/Android/sdk)
- ndk.dir - Path to Android NDK (by default similar to: /Users/user/Library/Android/sdk/ndk-bundle)
local.properties.yml. Update file
local.properties.ymlwith proper paths:
- swiftToolchain.dir - Path to Swift Toolchain (by default similar to: /Users/user/git/swift-everywhere-toolchain/ToolChain/swift-android-toolchain)
iOS/HelloJNI.xcodeprojin Xcode 11 and run it on Device or iOS Simulator.
Androidin Android Studio and run it on Device or Android Simulator.