This repository contains the examples and exercises used part of the module "Convex Optimization with CVX and CVXOPT" which I taught as part of the 15.S60 Software Tools For Operations Research Course at MIT in January of 2013.
The code is organized as follows:
- Lecture Slides contains .ppt and .pdf versions of the slides.
- CVX_Scripts contains templates and exercises for students
- Solutions contains the solutions to those exercises
- CVXOPT contains both problems and solutions for CVXPY and CVXOPT
- Teaching tools contains other miscellany for generating the slides and creating a lecture.