Camunda BPM examples (vPAV fork)
Camunda BPM examples is a collection of focused usage examples for the camunda BPM platform, intended to get you started quickly.
This is a fork of https://github.com/camunda/camunda-bpm-examples with the single purpose to demonstrate the validation features for process applications provided here: https://github.com/viadee/vPAV under a BSD license.
- Camunda Process Engine and Spring Boot
- Simple Servlet Process Application Example
- Serialized Objects in Embedded Forms
- Asynchronous Service Invocation
- Multi-Tenancy with Tenant Identifiers for Embedded Process Engine
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0