This is the documentation site for the viagogo API! (http://developer.viagogo.net)
How to contribute
All submissions are welcome. Fork the repository, read the rest of this README file and make some changes. Once you're done with your changes send a pull request. Thanks!
How to edit the site
You're going to need:
- Ruby, version 1.9.3 or newer
- Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
Getting Set Up
- Fork this repository on Github.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive with
git clone https://github.com/YOURUSERNAME/developer.viagogo.net.git
- Install all dependencies:
- Start the test server:
bundle exec middleman server
You can now see the docs at http://localhost:4567. Whoa! That was fast!
Need Help? Found a bug?
Just submit a issue if you need any help. And, of course, feel free to submit pull requests with bug fixes or changes.