Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The new, very pretty ( if I do say so myself ), textured touch draw method. It is now the default touch draw method. If you want the previous touch draw method, just call
SMT.setTouchDraw( TouchDraw.SMOOTH);. Have a look at examples/Demos/TouchColours/TouchColours.pde
- Added a number of functions for adjusting the textured touch drawer's parameters, such as colour, size, trail length, etc. Look forward to a little tutorial/example on them.
- Added a way to more easily implement your own touch drawer -
TouchDraw.CUSTOM. Write your own class that implements vialab.SMT.TouchDrawer, and call
SMT.setTouchDraw( TouchDraw.CUSTOM, TouchDrawer drawer);on an instance of that class to get SMT to use it! There isn't a tutorial on it yet, but you could maybe take a look at the TexturedTouchDrawer class for some guidance.
SMT.init()now has the overloads
SMT.init( PApplet parent, TouchSource... sources), and
SMT.init( PApplet parent, int port, TouchSource... sources). This allows you to better identify exactly which touch sources you want. You can always use just
TouchSource.AUTOMATIC, if you'd like.
- Did a lot of work on the swipe keyboard - look forward to a demo/tutorial on it. In the meantime, take a look at examples/Demos/Keyboard if you're interested.
- SMT now checks the current version of processing, and warns you if you're using an incompatible version.
Zone.setBoundObject()have been deprecated. We strongly recommend not using them. If you're using processing alone, write your methods in your PApplet. If you're using processing with java, write a new class that extends Zone, or use an anonymous Zone class. You'll notice performance improvements when doing so.
SMT.init()'s extraClasses parameter.
TouchSource.MULTIPLEhas been deprecated. Use
Zone.physics, replace with the
- Fixed anonymous Zone classes. ( Issue #152 )
- Unified the data source for
SMT.getTouches(). They should now be consistent. ( Issue #140 )
- Tuio-based Touches are no longer duplicated.
- Fixed and commented the viewport example
- Reworked touch source connection code.
- Did a lot of improvement on the javadocs.