Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- You can now use SMT with non-fullscreen windows. This feature is enabled by default. For more info, have a look at the Customizing Touch Source Bounds tutorial.
- There is now a new zone -
ViewportZone. For details on how to use it, have a look at the Working with Viewports tutorial.
Zone.setResolution( Dimension), which allows you to adjust the resolution of the graphics context used by an indirect zone.
Zone.refreshResolution(), which automatically adjusts the resolution of the graphics context of an indirect zone to match the size of the zone on the screen.
- There are a number of new accessor functions in Touch.
- Added a number of useful functions to the
Zone.setPickable( boolean), and
Touchno longer extends
- SMTProxyTuioListener was reworked and renamed to util.ProxyTuioListener
Zone.drag()broke during this release, then was fixed.
- Eliminated a z-fighting issue that was occurring during zone rotations/scales.
- Fixed a null pointer exception in
DefaultSwipeResolvernow loads its wordlist from the SMT jar, making it properly cross platform.
- Fixed some minor bugs with the swipe keyboard.