HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Titanium Studio integration
Tintan will now precompile the JS from Coffee during its build hook triggered in Ti Studio. It will compile without sourcemaps when building for distribution. Studio then handles building and/or launching the app.
distribute:tf-android Build for TestFlight
This new task builds for distribution, but by default without using the Google Closure Compiler, leaving the JS unobfuscated. It then signs with the default Android debug keystore (rather than Ti's default tirocks keystore) to allow use of the TestFlight SDK. It leaves the .apk in project root which can be uploaded to TestFlight.
Now guesses at
If NODE_PATH environment variable is not defined (a definite possibility on OSX), the bin/tintan 'binary' will look in the usual NODE_PATH places to find the tintan module.
Source Maps in Tintan
Tintan is now compiled with source maps and the source-map-support package.
- source-map-support enables CLI/V8
.coffeestack traces with correct line/column information and source line text
- source maps are readable by node-inspector to give coffee sources and traces in the debugger
Source Maps in Android Apps
Coffee/Iced compiler now optionally builds source maps that are readable by node inspector! The compiler embeds the maps as base64 into the compiled JS. Source Maps map to the local file source from the project folder.
To ease this process there are two task changes:
touch -m all coffee sources and recompile them.
watch now compiles with the exact same process as
coffee:compile. This enables the embedded/local source mapping even when watching.
iOS's JSCore and ti-inspector do not yet have this same support, but it's a definite possibility going forward.
Tintan locks itself to the currently installed version, to prevent package upgrades from affecting the build system. Therefore, to upgrade tintan on a project, first update it from npm, then let tintan update itself:
$ npm update tintan $ tintan upgrade
Tintan will then:
- Update the Sublime Text build system integration in
- Update the Titanium Studio and CLI python compiler plugin
- Update the plugin version in
- Update the Tintan version in the project
- Add the repository to the project
package.jsonif not yet defined
- Update the npm modules for the project
Tintan will not:
- Overwrite the existing
<project>.sublime-projectwith a template
- Overwrite a
plugin.pythat is newer than the one in its package
- Overwrite the existing non-empty value of repository in
This is to allow for customization. To get Tintan to recreate these files/values from template, delete them before
Jake syntax had minor changes, dependency is now >=0.5.17 jakejs/jake@38698d6 . Also:
Sublime Text build system
- Closed #5 • Add sublime-project build system to boot
- Closed #6 • Tintan plugin version number should be upgradeable
- Closed #7 • Support building for debugger
- Closed #8 • Add Iced CoffeeScript compiler option
- Closed #9 • AVD name should be configurable...
For details on how to use new Config system, see README.
- Since Show 2 other tags