Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Stop text-to-speech alerts by your favorite hotkey!
Forked from kc5nra/obs-browser and enchanted with Hotkeys support.
- Download as zip or clone repo
- Navigate to extracted zip folder or cloned repo folder
- Turn off OBS Studio (if currently running)
- Move folders "data" and "obs-plugins" to your obs-studio install folder (For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio) with replacing
- Run OBS Studio
- Click on "Add source"
- Choose "Browser Source"
- Set correct name and click on "Add"
- Fill URL with correct link and press "OK"
- Open OBS Studio Settings
- Navigate to Hotkeys section
- Press favorite hotkey for "Stop text-to-speech donation" action
- Click apply and you're done
- You can use modifiers such as CTRL and ALT for creating hotkeys
- You can use multiply browsers with different or the same hotkey