Display GPS tracks on top of Google maps.
This is the next version of VisuGps, one of my first web project. It has been rewritten to leverage the latest JS API form Google as the maps API v2 will be deprecated in 2013.
- Display a single or multiple tracks on top of a map,
- Display charts for elevation, horizontal & vertical speed,
- The track can be viewed in 3D
- on platforms where the GE plugin is supported,
- without any plugin if your browser support WebGL thanks to DoArama - based on Cesium
- Display markers for routes,
- Measure distances with the path plugin,
- Display restricted airspaces,
- Display skyways thanks to Michael von Känel,
- Switch to full screen mode,
- Topographic maps:
- use GeoJSON