Hi, I'm Vic and I like to build things.
I'm the Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder of Food for All, the marketplace that connects individuals to tasty meals that otherwise wouldn’t have been sold, creating an extra revenue stream and eco-friendly branding for restaurants. Previously, I worked as a Lead Engineer at Driblet Labs, working on a Smart Water Management IoT solution to track and conserve water.
Also alumni of some major startup accelerators:
👨🏻🎓I hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Hardware Engineering
🌐 I'm on the internet:
📰 Interesting Links:
- Food for All Crunchbase
- Cooking Up the Next Class at the Techstars Farm to Fork Accelerator
- Techstars Demo Day
- URBAN-X COHORT 06 COMPANY: FOOD FOR ALL
- Techcrunch: Urban-X accelerator backs seven new companies pitching services for the world’s cities
- Built-in Boston: That’s tasty: 4 food-focused startups in MassChallenge’s 2018 cohort
- 10 Boston Food Tech Startups to Watch
- Fast Company: This App Helps You Save Food Waste (And Money) At Local Restaurants