- Clone the repo via this url
- Get inside the project folder
- Create a
.envfile by running the following command
cp .env.example .env. Update your database credentials inside this
- Install various packages and dependencies:
composer install. Note: you have to be inside your Laravel development environment for this to work. For those using vagrant, make sure you
sshinto Vagrant before running
- Generate an encryption key for the app:
php artisan key:generate.
- Seed database with some sample data:
php artisan db:seed.
- You are now good to go.