Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 4.0 - Sep 16 2018
Introduction is more configurable and robust than ever with this complete theme rewrite. It now supports:
- The newest Hugo logic, functionality, and templates
- Any number of custom home page sections built from content files
- Content in multiple languages side-by-side
- An extremely versatile Projects system
Please examine the README for full usage guidance.
This rewrite of Introduction would not be possible without the dedicated efforts of its open source contributors, notably @hanzei. Thank you!
Version 3.4.0 - Jun 24 2018
Changes to Projects display options:
- Add functionality to limit number of projects shown on index page
- Projects will automatically display in 2 or 3 columns for even or odd numbers respectively
- Create new template for projects list page
Improve list templates:
- List pages will display content from
- Remove dead code
- Use GetPage logic on index.html and in nav menus
- Site still builds with no content
Version 3.3.2 - Jun 10 2018
Travis CI, why not.
- Update to relative URLs
- Add links to blog and projects in navigation on list and single pages
Thank you to @hanzei for adding testing and helping to squish
Version 3.2.1 - Feb 3 2018
- Allow highlight theme choice using built-in Chroma and
- Improvement for modal rendering
Thanks to @darkk for the contribution!
- Included Sass files
Version 3.2 - Jan 26 2018
- Fixed "theme" namespace bug in exampleSite config file that prevented site building after Hugo v0.32.2 (#22)
- Updates supporting up to Hugo v0.35dev
- Added default templates for taxonomy pages
- Made asset links in head partial relative
- Parameter names changed to camelCase
Thanks to @danieldiaz14 for the contribution!
Version 3.1 - Nov 14 2017
- Added columns option to projects section
- Fixed bugs with project section modal links
Thanks to @Heirak for the suggestions!